Drive leads & brand loyalty – Manufacturing
Matthews Environmental Solutions wanted to drive more leads, maximise conversions and boost brand loyalty. The UK division of this world leader in incineration and cremation equipment has recently experienced a huge period of growth. Our brief was to engage with niche B2B sectors to accelerate market penetration and brand awareness.
The ZOO Solution:
Content Marketing programme, Highly targeted PPC, Email marketing
Matthews Environmental Solutions are world specialists in combustion technology and ZOO provides their marketing and strategy consultation support.
For this brief we adopted a three-pronged approach to help achieve their business goals. For the main thrust, we selected high-converting paid marketing activity using Google Ads and LinkedIn. Activity was focused in specialist B2B sectors to ensure we connected with the right industries, job seniorities, geographies and demographics.
We then built a new social channel engagement plan across Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to improve brand awareness, backed with regular database E-shots to ensure Matthews were active and visible in the market. It was critical to employ strategic, tailored brand messages; working closely with the sales team we identified the messages that would most resonate with key decision makers within our target audience.
ZOO’s Content Marketing programme boosted a rise in site traffic to deliver new leads including the production and upload of weekly optimised blogs.
To increase session time on their site, we recommended and executed the instigation of a new landing page based on industry sector and function.
We also provide ongoing imagery and video content assets as part of our support package for reactive marketing tactics and development projects.
- Extensive Google Ads monitoring and keyword management, in addition to LinkedIn advertising led to a massive 167% increase in conversions.
- Ads were viewed over 720,000 times across a three month period
- This also delivered a significant cost per acquisition reduction of -33% in the securing of multi-million pound manufacturing deals with large-scale incinerator plants.
- Blog content alone increased the company’s organic search rate by +29% and delivered +83% growth in traffic.
- Topical hashtags attracted a surge in Facebook followers.
- One E-shot connected with a converting prospect so precisely, it was a critical component to delivering a transactional value outcome of £0.5m.
How ZOO can help you:
If you have business targets with rich conversion potential but are struggling to reach, highly refined campaigns using paid marketing platforms such as Google Ads and LinkedIn advertising can create that elusive access. Getting your brand message in front of the right decision-makers is critical for the growth of all business to business firms.
ZOO’s campaign experts have deep experience in delivering quantifiable results using paid marketing strategies for a range of B2B companies.